As we all know, EDS makes us put up with a lot and the majority of it,we could easily live without.There are some benefits to being bendy. Here is a list of things that have benefited me.
- Go-go Gadget arms (Inspector Gadget). I can usually reach things that otherwise couldn't be reached for. With the exception of things that are up high, as I'm pretty short.
- I can scratch my own back.
- I can fit into very small spaces, great for hide and seek as a kid.
- Fitting into small widows is great for watching the Santa Clause Parade
- I don't have to bend over to shave my legs
- Monkey toes are awesome. I can pick up almost anything.
- I'm awesome at yoga without trying.
- Being able to do things with other body parts; like open doors with feet
- After not being able to use my arm for about a year, I can almost do anything with one arm.