Friday, May 7, 2010

Things that make my crunchy kinda day better

Guess what?
It's a pj day here.
The weather as been strange this past week, very sunny and warm mixed with cold rain.I feel like a weather reporter, but I probably make a better human barometer.

At some point early this week, I goofed my neck. The crazy weather hasn't been helping either. As the week went on, my headache (which I never really get) got worse.The muscles in my neck, shoulders and jaw got really tight. This morning I woke up with a massive headache and a crunchy neck. I don't know how many of you get this but, my neck felt really unstable trying to hold up my head that now feels heavy, and with any movement....crrrrrrrrrrrunch. It feels so gross.

I got a little relief after seeing the chiropractor earlier today. It's amazing how everything can tighten up even after getting acupuncture three days prior. Holy annoying Batman!
Ice packs, neck braces and my TENS machine are my best friends today.

I think my blog is lacking in the photo department, and I have decided to do something about it. All the pictures in this post are going to be of things that make me feel like a million dollars.


Cold beers on the beach with friends




The best dog in the world. Really, who else has a dog who will come paddling?


Chilling with Irish cows in a forest while a storm passes


Reading a good book in the warm sun



Didgeridooing and Kayaking



Camping on a quiet lake in the middle of no-where



Hiking in breath taking scenery


A night out with the girls


More hiking in the rain


A dog who will do anything for cheese.


Urban paddling at sunset


Team Canada


Here's to hoping tomorrow's better.

"It's never the end of the world, it's already tomorrow in Australia."
(Charles Schultz)




No comments:

Post a Comment